The Rickhouse Rendezvous whiskey adventure transports you to a bygone era while deepening your understanding and appreciation for the craftsmanship that goes into every bottle. Future enthusiasts and current connoisseurs are welcomed to taste and purchase a variety of whiskey selections curated by the New York State Distillers Guild.
Enjoy a craft cocktail exclusive only to guests of the Rickhouse, sample some of the best distillerys and breweries in New York State (listed below), and stay for specialty programming featuring progressive leaders in the Spirits Industry!
- 12:00pm Rickhouse Doors are open to ticket holders
- 1:30pm “Fee Brother’s Evolution: From Prohibition to Modern Craftmanship”
- Featuring: John Spacher, CEO/Owner, Fee Brothers.
- 3:00pm “Where Whiskey is Going” – Featuring: Brad Williams Senior Category Manager for American Whiskey of GoPuff Brands, Kentucky.
- 4:30pm “Vendome Copper, The Unsung Heroes of the Whiskey Industy”
- Featuring: Mike Sherman, Vice President, Vendome Copper
- 6:00pm “Whiskey History of New York” Hosted by the New York State Distiller’s Guild – Featuring: Celina Perez from Great Jones and Brian MacKenzie from Finger Lakes Distilling
- *Talks moderated by Daric Schlesselman
- 8:30pm Rickhouse closes. Thank you for stoppin’ in for a spell!